Sunday, May 24, 2009

Mirricat Feature!


A new week, a new featured ArtFire Chainmaille Guild member.
Allow me to introduce you to Mirricat!

1) How long have you been a Chainmailler? 3 Years this July

2) Why do you like Chainmaille? Thousands of tiny rings that are tiny alone but with a little time they can be something wonderful. Just working with them I feel more connected with the world knowing that I am one part of a much larger puzzle.

3) What is your favorite type of ring? Stainless Steel, because it only gets better with time.

4) What kind of items do you prefer to make? Earrings are my favorite because of the endless possiblities


5) Which weave would you like to learn that you dont currently know? Jen's Pend

6) Which piece are you most proud of? My Stainless Silk Bracelet, it took me 3 weeks solid to make it. I will cry when it sells and never make another.

7) What advice would you give to someone who was considering doing Chainmaille? Buy gloves!


Thank you Mirricat! There are some fabulous items in your studio, and it is great to have you as a member of the ArtFire Chainmaille Guild.
Check back next week for the next featured member.

No comments: